Social Media for Herbalists
How to make it work for you
Social media can feel like a never-ending task. But with a little organisation you can relieve that feeling forever!
In this webinar you will learn:
- How social media can help you build your business
- Which social media accounts you should use
- How to have multiple accounts but only write your content once
- How to plan a month of content in one morning
- The differences between the various social media platforms
- Special techniques for making friends and meeting potential patients online
This is delivered in a video lecture and followed by a simple worksheet.
My name is Natasha and I've have been a medical herbalist since 2010. I graduated from Lincoln University with a passion for women's health. My dissertation was on herbs during pregnancy and I went on to train as a doula and antenatal teacher. These things have informed my practice where I treat women with menstrual issues like Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, Fibroids, PCOS and pain conditions, through to fertility problems, pregnancy, birth and menopause! Each stage of a woman's life we struggle to find natural answers for common problems. But I hope that this course will help women know about their bodies and trust their instincts in finding natural answers again.