Money for Herbalists
How to make enough money to ACTUALLY pay the bills and more
Most herbalists struggle with money. We are over-worked and under paid. This is largely because we inherit our pay structure from the people that went before us without much question. But it's time we really looked at this and sought a better, more realistic way to charge.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to analyse your expenses
- Why your current model will never make enough money (without reducing your costs)
- How to increase your prices
- How your current prices reflect your perceived value to patients
- New ways to deliver herbal medicine which minimise cost and improve profits
This is delivered in a video lecture with an excel worksheet to follow.
My name is Natasha and I've have been a medical herbalist since 2010. I graduated from Lincoln University with a passion for women's health. My dissertation was on herbs during pregnancy and I went on to train as a doula and antenatal teacher. These things have informed my practice where I treat women with menstrual issues like Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, Fibroids, PCOS and pain conditions, through to fertility problems, pregnancy, birth and menopause! Each stage of a woman's life we struggle to find natural answers for common problems. But I hope that this course will help women know about their bodies and trust their instincts in finding natural answers again.